On the 23rd of October, the 2nd transnational meeting of the project “ Green Skills at Vocational Education” took place in Yecla, Spain. This time, the Spanish partner, Cetem, hosted us.
The project is carried out by 5 partners: CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development (Italy), CETEM – Technological Research Centre of Wood and Furniture of Murcia Region (Spain), LDT – Landward research (UK), Institutul Postliceal Phoenix Asociatie (Romania) and Adana Provincial Culture and Tourism Directorate (Turkey), and it is funded by the European Commission within Erasmus+ program, Key Action 2 (Strategic Partnership for Innovation and Exchange of good practices).
The main objective of this project is to produce recommendations for two categories of workers directly involved in the environmental issue, electricians and builders, with the task of making the labour market and the economy in these two fields more environmental-friendly, respectful of Its resources and, as a consequence, more aware of its choices.
During the meeting the partners discussed about some important tasks of the project like:
- the results obtained from the interviews that each partner conducted involving 2 policy makers, 5 VET trainers and 5 employers of the green sectors;
- the results obtained from the survey conducted through the “EUSurvey” an European platform in which each partner involved more than 250 students, 50 employers and 50 VET trainers;
- the presentation of the comparative report template about the curriculums for construction workers and electricians on green skills.
- the dissemination plan in which there are all the communication actions that partners should follow to promote the project;
- the Evaluation and Risk Managment during the project;
- the intern Communication of the consortium partner.
Partners will meet again for the 3rd transnational meeting in which will take place in Palermo on the 20th February 2019.
For more information about the project you can visit the Facebook page.